Southend Canoe Club was formed in 1971 as a group of friends who paddle togehter and we haven't really progressed.
(Well, maybe a little bit)
- Pool Sessions - Friday evenings at Clements Hall
- Weekend white water trips - Wales, Devon, the North
- Evening Paddles - Friday evenings on local rivers
- Summer Camps - Symonds Yat, Beccles, Tryweryn, North Devon Surfing
- If you have any questions the answers might be on our new memebers page
- Or you can contact the club by email
- Or take a look at the calendar page and come to an event
Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats.